besides the Hebrew keyboard, any noticeable better differences between .114 and the other leaks you've tried?
    I didn't even bother to check. Hebrew support is if the utmost importance to me.
    05-20-09 09:27 AM
    I didn't even bother to check. Hebrew support is if the utmost importance to me.
    fiddler,

with .148 just out, is .114 still the only one with hebrew support?

have you tried .148?

Thanks.
    05-20-09 02:34 PM
    Yes, I checked all of them (122, 132, 141 and now 148). They don't have the "_he" files in the java folder.
    05-20-09 02:36 PM
    hi,
    can you please help me and let me know which one have Hebrew keyboard on it?
    I had the .75 and now have the .148
    PLEASE HELP
    tlvlax at yahoo.com
    Kobi
    05-27-09 03:56 PM
    hi,
    can you please help me and let me know which one have Hebrew keyboard on it?
    I had the .75 and now have the .148
    PLEASE HELP
    tlvlax at yahoo.com
    Kobi
    Kobi,

hehe... I'm now in Israel.
    Luckily the storm is world phone. After unlocking it with verizon (they were very helpful), I put in an Orange sim and am enjoying using my own phone while here with familia (not running data though)

Now to answer your question, If i recall correctly, the only possible one with the heb keyboard is .114

I havent upgraded to .148.. still on .75.
    05-28-09 11:39 AM
    hi there all,

go to this link "forums.crackberry.com/f132/arabic-4-7-5-0-os-321358/"

I think it will help most of you guys who are looking for arabic support and its FREE

I tried it on my Curve 8900 using OS 5.0.0.348 and its working like a charm
    11-14-09 05:50 PM
    Dear Gents/Ladies

I have unlocked Storm 2, I don't now how can I add the arabic key board?
    can you please help me on this?

I would really appreciated.
    12-06-09 07:58 PM
    By the was I searched in blackberry web site, but I didn't found any thing to download or add in order to have arabic.
    12-06-09 07:59 PM
    Huh, first thing you gotta check out to get the better Os for your blackberry is to go to blackberry device software's website, then choose a part of the world where the language you need is used as first language, then check out the companies that provide the service there, see if they sell your phone, then if they do your mystery is solved, choose the phone and download the Os after putting your information for requesting the Os, and you'll download it right the way for free.

Second lf you couldn't find your phone that way you need to ask for a solution right here in the Forums, like me I actually have a 9530 and using it with a CDMA network the Arabic support works pretty good on GSM networks, and none of the Arabian companies sold this phone, so I need a solution unless I transfer my number to a GSM provider which most of the time gonna cost more, long story short, thanks for everyone and be creative.
    11-18-10 06:36 AM
    Any Arabic support & KB for torch 9800!
    Thanks
    12-20-10 12:48 PM
    Information in the attached link seems to have helped many who want to use Arabic language and keyboard. Be sure to read through the entire thread as some people had difficulty because of various OS's and/or did not install correctly the first time.

Good luck.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ar...5-0-os-321358/
    12-20-10 03:41 PM
    Hi, I need to install the app for the Hebrew language and menu, where would I go online to do that? Please provide a link if possible.
    01-07-13 12:52 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD