Now, please don't flame me if this has been mentioned before, but i read this forum about eleventy times a day and I haven't heard anything about this app:

Aerize Card Loader 2008 - SD card install utility

h t t p://aerize.com/blackberry/software/loader/ (can't post links yet, sorry)

It's $15 (a bit pricey) but it seems to do what we all want-load apps right from the micro-SD card!!!

I'm installing the trial version as we speak. I'll let you know how it works (if it works at all).
    12-17-08 11:42 PM
    We've known about this since it was released. Doesn't install apps to the memory card. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 11:57 PM
    Right on. 20 minutes later and I saw for myself. Kind of crappy of them to say it is Storm-compatable, though.
    12-18-08 12:07 AM
    what its fake? or it just doesnt work with the storm?
    12-18-08 12:09 AM
    no its not fake what it does is allow you to keep programs on the memory card.. then you can install them from the card but what happens is once you install them it takes up memory.. so basically all it does is allow you to have install files..

on your memory card
    12-18-08 12:17 AM
    lame. actually tht sucks you cant do this to begin with. something else i miss about winmo. (storing them i mean) i like that with winmo you can put any files anywhere, and install, etc.
    12-18-08 12:18 AM
    Agreed. The file exploring is a tad clunky.
    12-18-08 12:41 AM
    Yeah, I made the mistake of buying this app and it took me forever to figure out how it worked and then when I realized everything involved I just said "F" it. The program itself takes up space that could probably be saved for something more useful.
    12-18-08 12:50 AM
    yeah what is up with the file explorer? i made a folder called "pron" lol but when i go into videos, it shows all my pron! it doesnt show nice demo files an then a folder called pron. it shows all pron and demos together! why arent folders working ?
    12-18-08 01:01 AM
    Ah pron on mobile devices the psp isn't bad either lol I just put mine in with all my other vidz none of my friends can work my bb I don't even password protect it anyways

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 01:51 AM
    yeah what is up with the file explorer? i made a folder called "pron" lol but when i go into videos, it shows all my pron! it doesnt show nice demo files an then a folder called pron. it shows all pron and demos together! why arent folders working ?
    where's the file explorer on the Storm ?! tried Aerize Explorer 2008, but don't dig it..

thx.
    12-22-08 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD