my application center icon is missing on my storm!!?? i already went to options/advanced options/host routing table/ and register now but it still isn't popping up any ideas my peeps??!!
    04-26-09 10:24 PM
    Only know about .75 but did u try app screen & folders > menu > show all?

Is it in ur app list?
    04-26-09 10:35 PM
    ya its not there too all my icons are showing or in folders i dont know it might just be a .132 thing but haven't heard about anybody else having this issue with this os
    04-26-09 10:39 PM
    My only thought would be hook it up to your computer and let DM reinstall it.
    04-27-09 12:40 AM
    First make sure that it is installed on your device. Go to Options> Advanced Options> Applications. If it isn't you need to reinstall it with app loader. If it is, then keep the show all option on and look through each of your folders for the app, the default location is the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 01:02 AM
    My only thought would be hook it up to your computer and let DM reinstall it.
    thats the weird thing in app loader it doesn't even pull it up if its on there or not but on the device it says it is
    04-27-09 01:04 AM
    I was debating deleting the Application Center. All programs covered in it are in the main BB App World. Any words of wisdom on this?
    04-27-09 01:14 AM
    thats the weird thing in app loader it doesn't even pull it up if its on there or not but on the device it says it is
    Are you running app loader within DM or by itself? I have found many times that running app loader by itself instead of through DM produces better results.

04-27-09 01:18 AM
    I was debating deleting the Application Center. All programs covered in it are in the main BB App World. Any words of wisdom on this?
    ya which is a good point!! i just kind of liked having it i guess for whatever reason but i guess it doesn't matter cause like you said its all in world anyway well i guess except for vz nav. but i didn't use that anyway i just use google maps....
    04-27-09 01:19 AM
    If you are using any of the verizon apps (VZ Nav, VVM or Rhapsody) then you need to keep app center to be notified of the updates since these apps don't appear in App World. If you aren't using any of them, you can delete the App Center.

04-27-09 01:21 AM
    Are you running app loader within DM or by itself? I have found many times that running app loader by itself instead of through DM produces better results.

what do you mean byitself or with dm?
    04-27-09 01:22 AM
    what do you mean byitself or with dm?
    You can run the app loader by clicking on the app loader section in Desktop Manager or you can go to the loader file in the program files folder on your computer and run it. Both ways of running it will produce different results.

04-27-09 01:25 AM
    do i go to program files/common files/rim/app loader?
    04-27-09 01:29 AM
    do i go to program files/common files/rim/app loader?
    Yes, that is the location of app loader.

04-27-09 01:31 AM
    That is the way that I load all my apps that aren't OTA and install OS releases onto my device. I only use DM now to do backups and sync with outlook.

04-27-09 01:33 AM
    Yes, that is the location of app loader.

ok so i click on that but it doesn't open it.....it says that it cant be found and needs microsoft to search for it online but never finds a way to open it
    04-27-09 01:33 AM
    ok so i click on that but it doesn't open it.....it says that it cant be found and needs microsoft to search for it online but never finds a way to open it
    So you are saying that it can't open the Loader.exe file? If that is the case, then you might to reinstall DM.

04-27-09 01:36 AM
    That is the way that I load all my apps that aren't OTA and install OS releases onto my device. I only use DM now to do backups and sync with outlook.

oh ok never mind it was under loader not app.loader ill try that and see thanks bro
    04-27-09 01:37 AM
    ya i just did it and it said it was installed but it didn't pull up in app menu i even re-registered with the network oh well i mean i guess i didn't really need it i already have vvm on my phone and didn't use rhapsody or vz nav. the other apps i can get from app world anyway it was just something i liked to have oh well thanks though bro....
    04-27-09 01:43 AM
    oh ok never mind it was under loader not app.loader ill try that and see thanks bro
    You're welcome. You will see that this is a simpler looking interface and a lot quicker than going through DM.

04-27-09 01:43 AM
    You're welcome. You will see that this is a simpler looking interface and a lot quicker than going through DM.

ya it really was!! nice! learned something new.....
    04-27-09 01:45 AM
    ya i just did it and it said it was installed but it didn't pull up in app menu i even re-registered with the network oh well i mean i guess i didn't really need it i already have vvm on my phone and didn't use rhapsody or vz nav. the other apps i can get from app world anyway it was just something i liked to have oh well thanks though bro....
    Try deleting it from the device by going to Options> Advanced Options> Applications. Then use app loader to reinstall it back onto the device.

04-27-09 01:49 AM
    Try deleting it from the device by going to Options> Advanced Options> Applications. Then use app loader to reinstall it back onto the device.

alright i will try that and if that doesn't work screw it lol
    04-27-09 01:52 AM
    yupp screw it didn't work lol i don't know what the **** the problem is usually just registering the handhel with the network works i dont know oh well
    04-27-09 02:07 AM
    Sorry that I couldn't help you more with your problem. But I have a feeling that it is just hidden on the home screen of your device. The last thing that I can suggest is to log into the BIS site and then resend the service books from there.

04-27-09 02:11 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD