Application Center.

All of the applications listed in the Application Center were pre-installed on my Storm. Of these there are only two or so that I care to use. How can I get rid of the rest?

If I can wouldn�t this be a good thing and it also free up memory?
    04-11-09 02:42 PM
    I am not aware of a means to get rid of them. If the apps are not installed then there is no issue with memory, its just a list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 02:45 PM
    Click on your options
    then click Advanced Options
    Then click Applications
    touch the one you want to get rid of then hit your menu button and select delete.
    04-11-09 02:46 PM
    I don't have a computer of my own right now but I can't seem to remove Flicker. It's not installed but I still want to remove the icon.

- I tried clicking options, advanced options, applications but it doesn't show up on the list
    - I tried removing through application center but all that did was uninstall it. It shows as uninstalled.
    - I tried deleting it directly but the option doesn't show

Itookthisonmyphone is sooo much better. Way faster uploads to many more places of your choosing. Including Flicker. That icon is just wasting space.
    04-11-09 02:59 PM
    I don't have a computer of my own right now but I can't seem to remove Flicker. It's not installed but I still want to remove the icon.

- I tried clicking options, advanced options, applications but it doesn't show up on the list
    - I tried removing through application center but all that did was uninstall it. It shows as uninstalled.
    - I tried deleting it directly but the option doesn't show

Itookthisonmyphone is sooo much better. Way faster uploads to many more places of your choosing. Including Flicker. That icon is just wasting space.
    I don't think it's possible to remove the icons that came preloaded on the phone. The easiest thing to do is just hide them. Highlight the icon you don't want to see, press BB/Menu button, then "Hide". I just ended up setting up a separate folder for the stuff on my phone that I don't use. If you set up a folder, you can just move the stuff into it that you don't need/want, and it keeps them out of the way.
    04-11-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD