I posted a few days ago about my application loader in my Desktop Manager not working. I have tried about 5 different versions, reinstalled and tried again and still nothing...

I even went as far as reformatting my hard drive and the first time i loaded it up and clicked on the Application Loader icon it just sat there for about 10 seconds and then said "Not Responding"

So my question remains, how do i upload any applications on my phone if the application loader within Blackberry Desktop Manager doesnt work? I am desperate for help!!
    03-20-09 02:07 AM
    I posted a few days ago about my application loader in my Desktop Manager not working. I have tried about 5 different versions, reinstalled and tried again and still nothing...

I even went as far as reformatting my hard drive and the first time i loaded it up and clicked on the Application Loader icon it just sat there for about 10 seconds and then said "Not Responding"

So my question remains, how do i upload any applications on my phone if the application loader within Blackberry Desktop Manager doesnt work? I am desperate for help!!
    Have you tried downloading the desk top mgr from AT&Ts site? The Desktop Mgr disk that came with my phone was defective and I had all sorts of problems with it. Go to the Blackberry web site and click on downloads it will then ask what carrier you are on and what phone. Then you will be sent to the right site to download a newer version of the download Mgr. Maybe then it might work for you.
    03-20-09 02:17 AM
    Does it have anything to do with my phone being unlocked and on the T-Mobile Network?
    03-20-09 02:24 AM
    Does it have anything to do with my phone being unlocked and on the T-Mobile Network?
    Oh Boy, that could be for sure.
    03-20-09 02:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD