does anyone know the correct connection setting for verizon and a storm.. tcp/ip is what im using with direct tcp whatever that means but its crap connection.. i tried mds/bes and it workrd fantastic but within 3 hours it wont connect to server with that type any more.. then i tried bis-b whatever that means and it did ok for alil while now wont connect.. geez anyone know what i should do i paid alot for this app for it not to work and emailing them seems to get me no where thank you mmuch people
    08-11-09 02:40 PM
    Mine is set to TCP/IP and BIS-B
    08-11-09 03:10 PM
    does your stay connected?
    08-11-09 03:34 PM
    For the most part, of course I'm constantly switching between my computer and IM+ so it doesn't completely disconnect but it won't update.
    08-11-09 03:43 PM
    Note: I changed mine a little bit ago from TCP/IP to HTTP. It seems to work a lot better, however I'm testing things out. Remember I kept the BIS-B setting active.
    08-11-09 05:08 PM
    ya i was thinkin on trying that.. but i just got an email from them saying the problem was on there end and there working on it... what do u put your other setting too... like there is a setting for seconds or something.. thanks for the info
    08-13-09 01:00 PM
    Did u guys really pay 50 bucks for IM+?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 01:56 PM
    Did u guys really pay 50 bucks for IM+?

Nope I got it for the DOD for 20
    08-13-09 02:07 PM
    dod? And 20 still on high side. U know IM+ for the iphone is 4.99. I currently use instango and its free and works fine. Just curious why pay so much. I saw IM+ listed at 49.99

08-13-09 02:10 PM
    dod? And 20 still on high side. U know IM+ for the iphone is 4.99. I currently use instango and its free and works fine. Just curious why pay so much. I saw IM+ listed at 49.99

Deal of the Day in the app store. I bought it b/c I didn't mind paying the $20 and I needed something to run my FB account and hotmail because with 5.0 the programs don't work. Plus, I didn't know about instango until recently, after I bought IM+, however I still like it and wouldn't change buying it. I wonder why the iphone only costs $4.99. Maybe it's a cheaper version and isn't as well done or something.
    08-13-09 02:17 PM
    Actually the app for the iphone is pretty nice. But truth is like we all know iphone can't multitask so when u close an app its really closed. So when u get a message thru iM+ it shoots an email alerting you that you have a message. Really ******** since phones push email is sooo slow and incostant. Maybe cause IM+ stays on with berry it costs more. Idk. Btw instango works fine like I said but its one of the ugliest ui s I have ever seen in a chat program. Ebuddy takes cake for that one. And it also doesn't have facebook chat which is huge...

08-13-09 02:25 PM
    Yeah see I needed the facebook and such. Idk I just really like it

08-13-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD