hello everyone, kinda new here .. just wanted to ask if anyone else purchased through Amazon, and can relate to my experience.. i purchased it on release date off amazon's website(not through another vendor on the site) .. it was $149.99 with 2 day shipping.. cant beat that right?? well i recieved my phone the day before thanksgiving .. it is now monday.. and my phone is still not activated.. the idiots forgot to scan my the ESN on the box... sent me an email to contact them as soon as i recieved my phone (which i did) and my phone still cant be activated.. mind you i've contacted several depts and expressed my anger with them over the issue, and apparently there is no way they can speed the process up, nor is there a way to contact the "activation dept" as they do not provide phone support ... at this point im completely fed up with this nonsense.. any suggestions, or is anyone going through this aswell? i have a feeling they "forgot to scan ESN's" on several orders just to get the phones out fast...
    12-01-08 08:12 PM
    no one ? :\
    12-01-08 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD