Ordered mine on the 28th, and just received a tracking number. Should be here on Tuesday(the 9th). I have been with verizon for 5 years. The inconsistency of information from one verizon rep to another was staggering, different answer or explanation each time I called. First time posting by the way, love the site, tons of great info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 02:17 PM
    Ordered mine on the 28th, and just received a tracking number. Should be here on Tuesday(the 9th). I have been with verizon for 5 years. The inconsistency of information from one verizon rep to another was staggering, different answer or explanation each time I called. First time posting by the way, love the site, tons of great info.

I'm getting so impatient.. I thought I could last but joining this site has made things much worse. Especially reading all the people getting theirs before me. I ordered on the 28th. No tracking. What is the number to call for CS regarding this?
    12-05-08 02:31 PM
    i hate hearing about everyone waiting so longgg

I ordered mine Friday 11/21 and got mine Monday 11/24
    12-05-08 03:21 PM
    Oredered mine on the 28th from the store , nothing yet but I'm driving myself crazy reading these post. I was an addict before but now it's just getting out of hand. Can someone give me the number to the rehab ? I NEED HELP !!!!!!
    12-05-08 06:26 PM
    Ordered mine 12/04/2008 and they are giving me a 12/15/2008 delivery date.
    yup. thats the date for me
    12-05-08 06:29 PM
    ordered mine from Best Buy and got it the very next day had to leave a 50 dollar deposit tho
    12-05-08 06:49 PM
    I'm getting so impatient.. I thought I could last but joining this site has made things much worse. Especially reading all the people getting theirs before me. I ordered on the 28th. No tracking. What is the number to call for CS regarding this?
    Nutella, if you ordered from a verizon store just call and bug them. If you ordered by phone or other means call *611 or look up the number for verizon customer service. Good luck, with cs however, at one point they were baically telling me not to call anymore, and to just wait till after the 11th to check again. All I wanted was a way to check my order, since they had told me I would not be notified via email for some reason. Turns out I'll be getting it early, probably because I bugged the snot out of them and they didn't want me to call anymore haha. I'm just happy I can track my status through fedex now and dont have to deal with their excuses anymore.

Last edited by nnystroyer; 12-05-08 at 07:06 PM.
    12-05-08 07:03 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD