I'm able to recieve emails and SMS messages but I can't reply to them. I sent the first one and he replied. No problem. Then I try to reply to his text and I keep getting an X next to it. I tried texting someone else and the same thing happens. I wait a while and I am able to recieve SMS, but not send. I did a connection reset and shut the phone off. Still nothing.
    I'm hoping its just something with the network and not my phone...kinda got wet earlier today and seemed to be working fine..til now.
    04-28-09 11:12 AM
    I had this issue the other day, but i was "roaming" Not really, just bouncing off of 1X.

It came and went, and came back again.
    I updated my roaming through *228 and it seemed to clear it up
    04-28-09 11:14 AM
    had a similar problem a week or so ago. don't know what it was all about, but later that day i didn't have any problems. could be verizon doing something to the network, but who knows.
    04-28-09 11:16 AM
    I did a battery pull and seemed to fix the issue... I never had that problem before and was beginning to wonder if it was because the phone got wet...but didn't make any sense because I was still able to recieve SMS. Idk...
    04-28-09 11:21 AM
    i have trouble sometimes then i reset my phone and it stops
    04-30-09 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD