Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Anyone else get a bug when you press "show keyboard"?

I like how my blackberry resembles other blackberries by showing my keyboard all the time in the menu screen.

But everytime I press "Show keyboard" whether it is on landscape or portrait mode, and i touch my icons to scroll down, the screen acts funny and you cant see any icon at all.

Anyone else have this problem? please have give it a try to see if you have the same bug.

im running at .148
    CrackBerry Abuser

This happens to everyone. Its a known bug.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    32FE3CDE

Question

This is a known bug...most everyone suffers from this....I was curious to know if anyone was experiencing the problem I am having?
    I am constantly having to refresh my browser inorder to click on a link...it is really a pain in the **** while trying to browse forums
    Here on CB....I go to one and when I go back I need to refresh in order to go to the next..any input would be great.
    Feel free to pm if there is a fix for this.
    Head over to www.theBlackBerryfactory.com to win the BlackBerry of your choice. Winner drawn every 14 days!
    BERRY ON !
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    PIN
    307E2429

Quote Originally Posted by mdorrett View Post
    This is a known bug...most everyone suffers from this....I was curious to know if anyone was experiencing the problem I am having?
    I am constantly having to refresh my browser inorder to click on a link...it is really a pain in the **** while trying to browse forums
    Here on CB....I go to one and when I go back I need to refresh in order to go to the next..any input would be great.
    Feel free to pm if there is a fix for this.
    I'm not noticing that for every website, but I have had that problem a LOT with my banks mobile website. Very annoying when I want to transfer funds or check my account history.
    BlackBerry Bold 9930 running 7.0.0.254
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    I'm the Page Ranking person for Crackberry. :p | Don't be a CEO, Search the Forums! | Hybrids Suck!

Does it look like this?

CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

yep..
    thanks guys i thought it was just my phone.

was this bug evident on the past OS updates or just the .148? I only discovered this bug on my phone recently, so I have no idea.