Whenever I hook my Storm up via the USB and launch Desktop Mananger (v5.01), evreything works fine. It recognizes it and it shows the PIN. I can sucessfully do a backup. But when I try to go to Media Sync, it says that the device is not recognized, and that I should make sure that the media card is installed correctly and that Mass Storage mode is turned on. Card seems ok (can view pics, play music) and Mass Storage is on. This happens on both of my computers. Also, I can't see the BB as a drive when I launch explorer.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by Banks246; 01-01-10 at 11:28 PM.
    01-01-10 10:32 PM
    I have this same issue on my wifes laptop - Win7.

I typically just sync through WMP11 without the use of the BB software but my wife's laptop, Win7, needs to access music files via network storage and Win7/WMP12 have issues with that due to Microsoft's new library/indexing feature.

Anyway, I can see the BB in desktop manage and I can see it in Roxio's junk but not in Media Sync. Same error as you. No idea on a solution so I am looking at RealPlayer SP for my wife to use to sync since it lets you organize media and sync to the Storm all in one.
    01-02-10 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD