Planning to get a protector for my storm but could not decide whether to get Speck Products SeeThru for BlackBerry Storm or the barely there by case-mate. Any1 tried the SeeThru case yet? the red looks awesome IMO
    04-29-09 12:21 AM
    uggghhh.... post a link or picture so we know what your talking about
    04-29-09 01:35 PM
    Planning to get a protector for my storm but could not decide whether to get Speck Products SeeThru for BlackBerry Storm or the barely there by case-mate. Any1 tried the SeeThru case yet? the red looks awesome IMO
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=iqNFU-4Y

I'm assuming that's what you're talking about...
    04-29-09 01:43 PM
    I'm actually extremely happy with the casemate smart skin. I've also used speck's seethru and its great, but isnt as rugged as the smart skin.
    04-29-09 01:46 PM
    I have the Speck Red Case. It's nice. Helps to protect the phone. I got it for 13 bucks delivered (i had a couple of coupons)so for the $ its a great case. I don't know if i would pay full price for it though.

Last edited by robrowald; 04-29-09 at 02:05 PM.
    04-29-09 02:02 PM
    coupon code buddy25 takes off 25%. imma place an order so i figured you guys can give it a shot too
    05-15-09 10:59 AM
    Paid full price from Speck's Website... (I don't usually mess around with dollars and cents. I'm only 17 but i have a very well paying job)
    Works Great. Good feel, easy placement and removal.
    Got it in Clear, looks real sleek.

Only thing I would touch from case-mate is the naked case.
    Direct competitor for the see-thru cases. BUT i didn't like the built in screen protector.
    Call me old fashioned with stick on screen protectors.

Only thing that bothers me about the Speck case is the method they used to press the top lock and mute buttons. you can't feel the buttons click, so you end up pressing harder than needed.

But i also like that the Speck is a snap on case. My friend had a slider case for his iPhone, and he tried to keep it immaculate. but no matter what he would get scratches from sliding off his case.
    07-10-09 04:54 PM
    this actually looks pretty solid, might have to give it a try (im usually a naked kinda guy)
    07-10-09 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD