Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Any way to get the Storm for 2-year price?

I just got the Curve back in May, or whatever month it was released. I don't think our family has any phone updates (I know you can steal NE2 from other lines on your plane). Is there no hope at getting this phone for the 2-year price? I would love to have the Storm, but there's no way I'm going to fork over $500 for it.

You'd think they'd want to boost sales anyway they could, seeing as it is a direct competitor to the iPhone. I guess I can always beg the local store manager.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    305685E7

if your on a family plan, you can add another line for 10-15 bucks and get the NE2 discount.

other then that my friend, i believe you are screwed
    CrackBerry User

Another option is early termination.

You could pay the early termination fee then start a new contract. Depending on the final release prices, this may save you some money.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    474 Global Posts

I could transfer my AT&T phone number to Verizon, adding it to my Verizon account, couldn't I?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

Or if you know any of your friends that are willing to let you use there ne2. Rumor I heard is that although there ne2 will be gone they only have to have the phone activated on there account for 30 seconds then a rep can switch over to your account. Or you can be a low-life and by finding a girl who is eligible for her ne2 date her this week and until the phone comes just ask to use her ne2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Slayer of Misinformation

Global Posts
    5,378 Global Posts
    PIN
    Smartphones are for Smart People

Default But you would.......

Quote Originally Posted by man44a View Post
    Another option is early termination.

You could pay the early termination fee then start a new contract. Depending on the final release prices, this may save you some money.
    Not get your number back........and there are some more gotchas to trying this......
    "Do you want to sell sugar water or do you want to change the world?"

Steve Jobs to John Sculley the then CEO of Pepsi.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

Or if u don't want to lose ur number just go in sign new contract new full price line after u leave store move old phone to line and remove berry plan. Wait 30 days then cancel.then sell ur curve.

+
    +
    Price for storm
    -
    Curve on ebay

Should be way cheaper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com