looking for on that maybe is more like the g1 or iphone
    07-16-09 08:32 PM
    nope...there are a few apps that create threaded SMS but still have to many bugs for me to bite
    07-16-09 08:35 PM
    Bugs? Like what?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 09:02 PM
    like you still have to go into the default SMS/MMS folder and acknowledge the messages to clear the notification.
    07-16-09 09:05 PM
    like you still have to go into the default SMS/MMS folder and acknowledge the messages to clear the notification.
    But you can firewall your SMS so that you do not receive any texts (unless you create an exception) in your regular SMS folder. You will still receive every text in your third party SMS app.

3jam is ok, but the options are very limited and some of the functionality seems like it was not made for the storm. While there is a trial, I think it's too expensive for what it offers.

BBtext2IM is good but there is not a version for the storm. While it works fine if you disable compatibility mode, there is an issue with the virtual keyboard popping up and blocking the most recent part of your conversation. This app has a trial as well.

I'm not sure of any others off the top of my head... OS 5 cannot come soon enough.
    07-17-09 12:40 PM
    But you can firewall your SMS so that you do not receive any texts (unless you create an exception) in your regular SMS folder. You will still receive every text in your third party SMS app.

3jam is ok, but the options are very limited and some of the functionality seems like it was not made for the storm. While there is a trial, I think it's too expensive for what it offers.

BBtext2IM is good but there is not a version for the storm. While it works fine if you disable compatibility mode, there is an issue with the virtual keyboard popping up and blocking the most recent part of your conversation. This app has a trial as well.

I'm not sure of any others off the top of my head... OS 5 cannot come soon enough.
    ok then show me an app that does this?
    07-17-09 12:46 PM
    ok then show me an app that does this?
    It works for both 3jam and BBtext2IM.
    07-17-09 04:24 PM
    lol, those are programs that already have issues though like you mentioned. Neither is for the storm
    07-17-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD