Ok everybody, I did search before I wrote this and I didn't find anything.
    My Storm will be coming hopefully on Monday. I ordered it last Saturday. , and I was wondering if there are some good movies or videos that really show off the Storm's large real estate? I want to get them converted before I get the Storm so everything is ready for it to go. I'm soo excited!!
    12-13-08 11:25 PM
    12-13-08 11:28 PM
    Ok everybody, I did search before I wrote this and I didn't find anything.
    My Storm will be coming hopefully on Monday. I ordered it last Saturday. , and I was wondering if there are some good movies or videos that really show off the Storm's large real estate? I want to get them converted before I get the Storm so everything is ready for it to go. I'm soo excited!!
    I have the Hulk (Edward Norton), Wanted, and The Dark Knight.

I have only watched about 30 minutes of each and they look good. Need to get away from the widescreen ratio but the quality is very, very good.
    12-13-08 11:30 PM
    Top 10 Must Have Media for the Storm No videos listed yet though
    I did see that one, and I kept refreshing it, but the no videos bothered me. I was hoping this would get it done quicker.
    12-13-08 11:32 PM
    I have the Hulk (Edward Norton), Wanted, and The Dark Knight.

I have only watched about 30 minutes of each and they look good. Need to get away from the widescreen ratio but the quality is very, very good.
    Thank you!! I was thinking about The Dark Knight!!
    12-13-08 11:33 PM
    I have National Lampoons Christmas Vacation converted and waiting for the storm to hit my house!
    12-13-08 11:38 PM
    Iron man!! I had the entire movie on mine looked great! Right now I have south park episodes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 11:39 PM
    Sorry to intrude on this conversation, but its pretty obvious you guys have been successful with this whole decryption/conversion thing. I posted the below couple sentences in another thread without any success. I would be happy to discuss in PM's as well in order to not sidetrack this thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"OK. Trying to download WALL-E for my niece at XMAS Dinner next week. Used "DVD43" to de-encrypt it and Handbrake to convert it. It converted and plays on the Storm (sounds and looks freakin awesome by the way).

One simple but major flaw. The chapters are in a scrambled order. PLEASE HELP. I suck at this stuff..... "

Last edited by b51; 12-13-08 at 11:54 PM.
    12-13-08 11:49 PM
    Here is a trailer I converted and it looks SUPER clean and CLEAR... this is for Bragging Rights to friends and people when showing off your storm

link: STORM HD, movie trailer link
    12-13-08 11:57 PM
    Here is a trailer I converted and it looks SUPER clean and CLEAR... this is for Bragging Rights to friends and people when showing off your storm

WOW! Definitely going to be putting that on there! Thanks!
    12-14-08 12:01 AM
    np.........
    12-14-08 12:12 AM
    More here : http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/fre...ing-off-115277
    Last edited by kwackberrwii; 12-14-08 at 03:26 AM.
    12-14-08 12:17 AM

Can I click on the link via the Storm or do I have to dl the video and then move it to the bb?
    12-15-08 01:29 PM
    Wanted, A Christmas Story, Monty Python and The Holy Grail, and AC/DC Rock & Roll Train.
    12-15-08 01:37 PM
    +1 for Iron Man

+1 for The Dark Knight
    12-15-08 01:38 PM
    can some1 upload a movie so i can put it on my storm?
    12-15-08 01:42 PM
    can some1 upload a movie so i can put it on my storm?
    No, but if you look around a bit, there are a couple places you can get them already encoded.
    These guys seem ok..videos4blackberry.info
    12-15-08 02:25 PM
    So does digital copy work with the storm ? I have a copy of dark knight

12-15-08 03:51 PM
    can someone send me pm on where/how to do this!?!? I am not as internet saavy as you guys, but I really want some movies on our storm!!!!!
    12-15-08 10:16 PM
    can someone send me pm on where/how to do this!?!? I am not as internet saavy as you guys, but I really want some movies on our storm!!!!!
    relax, pm sent..
    12-15-08 10:26 PM
    Can someone PM me with the info as well, I am also lost...
    12-16-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD