i've stated in other threads my problem with the touch screen response, i would say half the time the screen is responding (especially scrolling) and to select an icon i put my whole thumb there, and even then it's hit or miss.

i've heard other people having this issue, but no solutoin. battery pull works for only a few minutes before the problem returns.

so i've decided to call verizon about this issue.. should i tell them its software or hardware related? I don't know if it's hardware seeing as it works once in awhile... seems more like screen response lag.
    12-07-08 12:15 PM
    Do the update to .75 software, should fix all your problems.
    12-07-08 12:58 PM
    I turned up my touch screen sensitivity settings all the way up and I haven't had a problem yet...Options > Keyboard/Screen > adjust the Hover Period and all that other stuff in there
    12-07-08 01:04 PM
    Do the update to .75 software, should fix all your problems.
    have it already

I turned up my touch screen sensitivity settings all the way up and I haven't had a problem yet...Options > Keyboard/Screen > adjust the Hover Period and all that other stuff in there
    did it already
    12-07-08 01:14 PM
    I set the tap interval at 100 and the hover period at 900 and it seems to work a lot better. I used to have the tap interval set at 500 and it didn't work as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 01:25 PM
    I set the tap interval at 100 and the hover period at 900 and it seems to work a lot better. I used to have the tap interval set at 500 and it didn't work as well.

i don't think it's an issue of settings, its just a lack of response from the screen
    12-07-08 01:27 PM
    Return it and get a new one.

12-07-08 01:29 PM
    Return it and get a new one.

yea i might have to do that
    12-07-08 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD