After reading all the threads here I drove over to the local verizon store They have come to know me pretty good with me walking in there all the time to ask about the storm.

The manager there which even put me on a list to call me when there available or whatever (the list is still a first come first serve type thing)

Well anyway I asked about if people have been talking about coming early she said that at least 25 people told her they would be there at 5 am waiting for the store to open and another 5-10 told her they would be outside over night in tents.

She already knows that I want this thing and told me that she wants to see the tents outside haha.

No word on the exact stock they will get in. They told me they would also be aloud to place orders on friday however they weren't sure if the orders were able to go to your home address she was thinking from things they did in the past the orders came to the store itself.

I just feel bad because I know I am not sleeping over night but these reps have been giving me information for a while and I kind of wanted them to get the commission for the sale but if I can't walk into the store and get it I more then likely will walk out of the store and call telesales and just have it delivered to my house.

Once again I can't verify this information is exactly correct because the stores have been wrong before but the hype is definetly growing.

On a side note one of the reps there brought up the fact that they heard today that someone tattooed the storm on there leg to get a free one. Thats instantly when I said yes I know all about it go to crackberry.com you will see just how bad people want this phone. I even told her what I offered to do for the storm and it wasn't close to as nutz as the entry's I have seen haha.
    11-19-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD