and my dog who is a purebred Great Dane who i got in Missouri and we now live in North Carolina has told me through his powers of telepathy that there is actually not a storm 2 but infact its called the milky way.

is that becouse you will cream your pants when you first use it? Becouse you know it will be better than sex they say. atleast thats what my dog says but then thats probably becouse i had his balls cut off. He is allways trying his jedi mind tricks on me.

bwahahaahahahahahahahahahah
    04-08-09 09:43 PM
    if they release a "storm 2" during the 2009 calendar year, it just goes to show that the storm 1 was a failure. This phone is supposed to be the the flagship phone of verizon, and for them to release a newer version only a year into its existence says that it was a DUD.

and yes im a storm owner, and while i do love it, there are some drawbacks, there NEEDS to be a touch only keyboard, surepress just isn't a great feature while typing, it SLOWS YOU DOWN, you cant argue against that
    04-08-09 09:45 PM
    if they come out with a storm 2 they better give a discount to storm owners, because it sounds like they are making that what everyone was looking for and didn't get, that is if its real.
    04-08-09 09:46 PM
    fine dont believe me. But dont say I didnt tell you so when Storm 2 comes out by the end of this year.
    04-08-09 09:47 PM
    if they come out with a storm 2 they better give a discount to storm owners, because it sounds like they are making that what everyone was looking for and didn't get, that is if its real.
    agreed!!!!!!!they must or they will lose alot of people
    04-08-09 09:58 PM
    if you bought a mustang and then a year later ford unveiled the cobra , should ford give you a discount ???? you guys are nuts
    Last edited by velocity37; 04-08-09 at 10:19 PM.
    04-08-09 10:13 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD