Hey hey,

I know I need to be patient. But darnit! I WANT THE STORM!!!!! NOWWW! My Bell Guy says the second week in December but is not sure. PUH-LEASE!!! Give me a solid date and price... ASAP, PLEASE! Somebody love me!!! I am getting sick of hitting refresh on google (search string: bell blackberry storm) and getting NO new results.

Anyone with me?!?!?!
    11-17-08 01:53 PM
    Anyone with you??

England isnt and USA wont be on friday sorry canada lol
    11-17-08 02:10 PM
    Sucks that RIM is a CANADIAN Company but we always get the crappy end of the stick!
    11-17-08 02:11 PM
    Are they i didnt even know that. Well which verison does canada get 9500 or 9530 atleast you will know bout all of the features, its just release date and price that is left out. But the entire world seemed to have to deal with that this time around
    11-17-08 02:15 PM
    Hey hey,

I know I need to be patient. But darnit! I WANT THE STORM!!!!! NOWWW! My Bell Guy says the second week in December but is not sure. PUH-LEASE!!! Give me a solid date and price... ASAP, PLEASE! Somebody love me!!! I am getting sick of hitting refresh on google (search string: bell blackberry storm) and getting NO new results.

Anyone with me?!?!?!
    I kown I'm with you. I'm on Telus and the website are sitting at coming soon. Mind you I did speak to a rep today (for 35 mins about the storm) and he stated if not this week then next week for sure. I personally think they will give us a release date next monday the 24th. With release date Dec 8th.

I know it sucks without any leaks. Come on insiders give us something.
    11-17-08 02:27 PM
    Fyi Verizon Is Telling Me They Plan To Open Early Friday At Most Retail Locations.....better Check It Out.
    11-17-08 02:30 PM
    Fyi Verizon Is Telling Me They Plan To Open Early Friday At Most Retail Locations.....better Check It Out.
    Hmmmm. Wierd.
    11-17-08 04:36 PM
    Are they i didnt even know that. Well which verison does canada get 9500 or 9530 atleast you will know bout all of the features, its just release date and price that is left out. But the entire world seemed to have to deal with that this time around
    We are getting the 9530. I swear next time a new BlackBerry is coming to Bell I am going to get a job with them so I can provide CrackBerry Nation with all of the inside info. I hope for sure that by next Monday we will get SOME news!!!
    11-17-08 05:47 PM
    Sucks that RIM is a CANADIAN Company but we always get the crappy end of the stick!
    RIM Gave Canada the Bold first. Im really waiting on Telus to give some info about release date and stuff.
    11-17-08 05:52 PM
    Psh who needs real information when Telus provides us with autumn leafs and mentions the holidays..
    11-17-08 05:57 PM
    Telus and Bell are testing the device right now. Considering the launch party isn't until Dec 2nd, don't expect it before then. It's looking like Dec 8th is the day, give or take a few days. And training must be completed by Dec 5th.
    11-17-08 06:02 PM
    I don't know about anyone else but the delay might be of benefit to people who are going to purchase the Storm through Telus and Bell. If there are any issues with the OS with Verizon, I am hopeful that Telus will be able to upgrade the operating system before their release date. The early release dates of vodaphone and Verizon may go a long way in a less buggy handset for both Telus and Bell.
    11-17-08 06:10 PM
    Telus and Bell are testing the device right now. Considering the launch party isn't until Dec 2nd, don't expect it before then. It's looking like Dec 8th is the day, give or take a few days. And training must be completed by Dec 5th.
    You may have already addressed this before CX, but do you anticipate a newer OS version for Telus than the Vodaphone or the Verizon versions of the Storm?
    11-17-08 06:14 PM
    Well, I feel with you Canadian guys.
    Nothing is official here as well. Rumor has it that pre-orders will be services before the end of the week and it will hit stores coming friday or saturday... but those where the rumors for last week as well...
    11-17-08 06:32 PM
    Well Telus isn't too big on anything sales or nothing. I really am not liking them too much right now. but like CX said don't look for it before the 8-10th of Dec.
    11-17-08 07:31 PM
    Sooo. I signed up for the Bell Newsletter and they just sent me this irritating little e-mail. "Storm Alert: It's getting closer"

WTF!!! When the heck will it be in my HANDS?!?!?! LOL... Going a little gadget crazy.
    11-28-08 08:52 AM
    Just found this article.

Make sure to attach the http to the rest. Can't post links yet because I am such a newbie.

http:// news.softpedia.com/news/BlackBerry-Storm-Soon-to-Arrive-in-Canada-98886.shtml
    11-28-08 10:51 AM
    Soooooooooo Excited..
    11-28-08 10:53 AM
    SOOOOO... LOL... $649.99 free of contract, on December 18th. My goodness... Finally, Some INFORMATION!!!!!! I think I just had a mild heart attack.
    11-28-08 10:57 AM
    Has anyone else heard that Telus is secretly releasing the Storm on Monday?
    12-03-08 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD