I have a 9530 that I tried to unlock but when I tried to enter the unlock code the little window did not come up. I was told all the atempts have been used up and the phone was Bricked. My question if so can this be unBricked?
    Last edited by tlc552003; 08-30-09 at 11:09 AM.
    08-30-09 10:40 AM
    I have a 9530 that I tried to unlock but when I tried to enter the unlock code the little window did not come up. I was told all the atempts have been used up and the phone was Bricked. My question if so can this be unBricked?
    you mean you went through all 10 of your password attempts & the storm's been wiped? what does your storm's screen say now?

if that's the case, download bbsak. wipe phone & reinstall os.

plenty of threads regarding bricked phones. do some searching. it's alot faster than posting & waiting for someone's response.

good luck
    08-30-09 02:52 PM
    This thread should have all of the info you need to not only wipe the phone since it is bricked, but also to load the new OS: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/in...source-213706/
    08-30-09 03:00 PM
    I think i am out of luck too, (hope not) I woke up to my girlfriends storm (unlocked being used on T mobile) white screen with error code 507 on it. So i jumped in to crackberry and found out it was an os issue. i switched sim cards and gave her my old treo to use and tried to reload the OS following the directions on Blackberry 101 nuked phone thing.... It has become an impossible task. The white screen is gone all i have is a blinking red LED light. The loader will not detect her phone and the detect port box is inactive. I have tried with my storm and it works so i know it is not the usb cable, or the battery. Someone please help or tell me what option i have.
    08-30-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD