I'm digging the storm. The complaints and bashing are a little frustrating to filter through, but the helpful threads on this site have been just that, helpful. The tips and tricks thread seems to be a winner, so for those who are interested in sharing useful knowledge, I would recommend hopping over there and jumping in on the discussion.
    11-22-08 11:47 AM
    They're just hatin ignore. Some have legit stuff to say others are just being ridiculous......
    11-22-08 11:48 AM
    They're just hatin ignore. Some have legit stuff to say others are just being ridiculous......
    Yeah the more I'm using this device the more I'm loving it. I can actually DO stuff on this.
    11-22-08 09:49 PM
    BAH!

So confused

Trying to decide between the Storm and the Bold.... can pick up a Storm tomorrow morning if I want one.....I just dont know

I dont want to go through the hassle of buying it, hating it, returning it and all that crap.

Should I buy it tomorrow? Should I buy the Bold? Should I wait and buy it after the new build comes out?

oy!

so many decisions.

sheesh! I need a drink!

edit: However, if I DO in fact, decide on a Storm, I will not be making a "I hate the Storm" thread, even if I do
    Last edited by sheiscurvey; 11-22-08 at 10:14 PM.
    11-22-08 10:04 PM
    I cant wait a week from now, maybe a few weeks. All these people b*tching about the Storm will stop making useless threads. Theres should be one b*tch thread and one love thread.

If you look at the poll there is such a small small minority of people who hate it or are having major issues but those minority are all making threads about it so we see more of those ones than positive ones.

I for one have almost zero issues with the storm and it works perfectly. I cant wait till they release the update and make it that much better.

The problem is half the people are basing their negative posts OVER DEMOS! I played with a demo for half hour and was severely put off because it was very very janky and laggy. I decided to buy one to try because I KNEW better that the demo was abused all day. Sure enough, mine is perfect and totally different than the demo. The other half is complaining about the lag and accelerometer issues but if they were SMART and INFORMED consumers then they would have known that the firmware wasnt up to par and these issues would be taken care of soon.
    11-22-08 10:35 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD