I have now had mine for about 26 hours. I am absolutely in love with it. Granted, there is a bit of lag on certain things, but people, you knew this going into it. No new phone is going to be perfect from launch.

If you don't like it, take it back. Sell it. Throw it against the wall. But above all else...

STFU with your pathetic whining little posts ! I for one, am sick of reading them as I'm sure many others are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 08:18 AM
    ^^^Exactly. There are a lot of lamebrains in this forum. Cant teach them all.
    11-22-08 08:23 AM
    Totally agree
    11-22-08 08:25 AM
    Thank you!!!

I laugh at all the people who stood in line and walked away empty handed. It took me about 10 minutes to order online. They sent me a tracking number and it will be here Monday.
    11-22-08 08:45 AM
    completely agree, stop the whining and take it back if not satisfied!
    11-22-08 08:51 AM
    Thank you!!!

I laugh at all the people who stood in line and walked away empty handed. It took me about 10 minutes to order online. They sent me a tracking number and it will be here Monday.
    ****! jk

I ordered from CS at 6:00am EST and no tracking number yet. I called CS though and they were great about it. Said I will have it Monday or Tuesday, that it was processed and everything, just not shipped as of this moment. I will be new to BB but am looking forward to making my own judgements. Oh, and looking forward to everyone else telling me what to do when I come back and say "HEEEELLLLLLLLPP! WTF did I do!?" lol
    11-22-08 08:53 AM
    Honestly, I think a majority of these probably were unable to get one and are jealous. I LOVE mine, and I'm known for being a tough critic. I've had mine a little over 24 hours and my only real complaint is not really a complaint, just my being slow to fully grasp browser navigation. It gets easier everytime though.

Why don't the haters start an "I hate the storm" forum and just leave us alone!

11-22-08 08:54 AM
    Easy...these are just obvervations....When i hear people say the storm is no where as easy to use as the iphone more then 3 times it means somthing....
    11-22-08 08:55 AM
    That's right is you don't like it take it back and stop the whining, already
    11-22-08 08:59 AM
    I've had mine since 9am Friday, and I absolutely love it too. The rep working my store was the first one to tell people that it isn't for everyone, but you have to give it a week or so to make an honest assessment.

People have no patience. It's amazing.
    11-22-08 09:03 AM
    Hello all!

I finally joined the craziness. I picked up my Storm yesterday morning at 8:00am (and just registered on Crackberry). All I can say is that I absolutely love my Storm. Now, granted, I never used a BB or an iPhone. So I have no point of reference. The way I look at it, ignorance is bliss. If the Bold and iPhone are better (whatever that means), I don't care!! I'm diggin' my Storm!!
    11-22-08 09:06 AM
    Totally Agree! I love mine. Dont like it. Take it back. (PERIOD) Stop whining. This phone rocks!
    11-22-08 09:06 AM
    I also noted an interesting trend in reviews--

When the iPhone came out, the public impression was "perfection". Reports of terrible phone quality, crashing, etc. didn't change that perception. Those reviewers who did discuss the flaws spent a great deal more time discussing the iPhone's potential.

While some not-so-positive reviews of the Storm have briefly discussed the potential, many instead are focused on how RIM frakked up.

Intereresting, how the two products are handled so differently.
    11-22-08 09:15 AM
    Easy...these are just obvervations....When i hear people say the storm is no where as easy to use as the iphone more then 3 times it means somthing....
    Yes. It's called a learning curve.
    11-22-08 09:19 AM
    I have now had mine for about 26 hours. I am absolutely in love with it. Granted, there is a bit of lag on certain things, but people, you knew this going into it. No new phone is going to be perfect from launch.

If you don't like it, take it back. Sell it. Throw it against the wall. But above all else...

STFU with your pathetic whining little posts ! I for one, am sick of reading them as I'm sure many others are.

Another post that is whining about the whining. Good job by you.
    11-22-08 09:21 AM
    Another post that is whining about the whining. Good job by you.
    YOU are one of the people that "STFU" was directed at.
    11-22-08 09:26 AM
    More whine with that cheese?
    11-22-08 09:28 AM
    LOL ..... now that was funny.
    11-22-08 09:31 AM
    I agree. People should stop whining and return it.
    11-22-08 09:32 AM
    Sometimes this place is better than watching the WWE at times. It's not serious guys!! Let's all take a deep breath and go to our liquor cabinets and pour a shot of Patron!!
    11-22-08 09:35 AM
    Sometimes this place is better than watching the WWE at times. It's not serious guys!! Let's all take a deep breath and go to our liquor cabinets and pour a shot of Patron!!
    For real I'll join you. What you drinking?
    11-22-08 09:39 AM
    But above all else...

Everything before this part, great. Everything after, not necessary.
    11-22-08 10:06 AM
    Isn't half the fun figuring out all the quirks? I got mine around 7pm last night and am slowly getting there. I just printed out the 249 page manual and that will keep me busy for a while. So far, I like it much better than the pearl. Sure there will be issues but that's what comes with wanting to be first!
    11-22-08 10:54 AM
    The Storm is a great device with some new enhancements to the blackberry family. If you don't want it, somebody else will. So give it a chance and then decide its fate.... Lovin Mine 4 Sure.....
    11-22-08 11:31 AM
    yeah you really cant make a fair assessment in less than a day. i was getting alittle frustrated with it yesterday but im not going to get rid of it. it gets better and better everytime i pick it up now.
    11-22-08 11:44 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD