I've had the blackberry storm since day 1, AIM worked perfectly for the first two days but for the last two days I've been trying to log in after being disconnect and it just keeps crashing giving me the message "internal error" . Anybody else have this problem? Any suggestions before I call verizon?
    11-25-08 12:29 PM
    hmm... im pretty much on aim all day now but ive never had that issue. Maybe try uninstalling it then reinstalling.
    11-25-08 12:45 PM
    I agree with ghosthound. Uninstall the application. Not just the icon. Go to options, advanced, applications, and select AIM for delete. After removing, it reboots. Then go to the Application Center and you'll see an icon for it. Reinstall and it should be fine. Minor hiccup.
    11-25-08 12:57 PM
    I agree with ghosthound. Uninstall the application. Not just the icon. Go to options, advanced, applications, and select AIM for delete. After removing, it reboots. Then go to the Application Center and you'll see an icon for it. Reinstall and it should be fine. Minor hiccup.
    that was the first thing I tried doing, didn't work. I dont think it did a clean uninstall though because my sn was still there. I called up verizon, we did some troubleshooting and then the rep said let's try to do an uninstall and wallah, it worked. thanks for the help though guys.
    11-25-08 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD