Does anybody know why my buddylist shows everyone offline, when my list on my computer shows everyone ONLINE?

it was working today, but after switching to .86, i can't actually see who is online.

Thanks in advance
    01-12-09 09:14 PM
    Did you try to refresh your buddy list when you hit the blackberry menu button? And if you do refresh your buddy list it takes about 20 to 30 seconds for your blackberry storm to update your buddy list
    01-12-09 09:17 PM
    Not sure how to fix this but I noticed the same problem today..previously it has worked fine on .85. Must not be an OS version problem.
    01-12-09 09:18 PM
    Did you try to refresh your buddy list when you hit the blackberry menu button? And if you do refresh your buddy list it takes about 20 to 30 seconds for your blackberry storm to update your buddy list
    Yes, i did try that. thanks though
    01-12-09 09:22 PM
    It's just AIM I believe. It has done that on all of my phones.
    01-12-09 09:24 PM
    happened to me also, and im just running whatever verizons most current official OS is. this happens from time to time...there are a few posts about it back in december. just waiting it out is really all you can do from what we've seen.
    01-12-09 09:24 PM
    I'm running .86 on my storm and I have my buddy list showing properly as of right now. Earlier in the day, I having problems with it showing and then not showing. I think it is an aim server based error and not an OS based error. The reason I say this is that I saw posts from the last couple of days also on the aim beta boards saying that people are having problems with their buddy list now showing up on the latest pc aim beta client.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 10:38 PM
    It's been happening to me the last few days. It's showed no buddies online a couple of times. I've reinstalled aim, battery pull, everything. The only cure is time, which would point towards it being an aim server error
    01-12-09 10:46 PM
    Geez, this is probably the 100th thread on the same topic, not to mention in the wrong forum.
    01-12-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD