I have a storm--9530. v4.7.0.113 paltform 4.0.0.144 setup and run through my companies terminal server on professional software.

Here's the problem: I can't reply to mail from my phone. When I hit "reply" and type out a mail. I hit "send" and it will try... then it simply beeps and I get: "desktop emial program unable to submit message"

What I have discovered is that if I am composing a new mail. I can highlight the "send using" box and select "[email protected]" If I send using this... it works just fine. If I don't change that it defaults to "default"... and when I reply to mail the "send using" box says "Desktop"... and won't send.

Summary: I can't reply to mail or compose and send mail using the default or desktop as the "send using". If I compose new mail and select [email protected]... it works just fine.

Please help!
    05-15-09 01:33 PM
    Did you upgrade your OS just before this began happening? If so, plug in your phone to your PC, be sure you are connected to your company, either directly or through VPN, bring up DM and see if it revalidates your BES.
    05-15-09 02:09 PM
    No :-( update happened more than 1 month ago. Since I am using the professional software...there is no desktop software at all. DeskMgr or otherwise. Thanks anyway though... any other thoughts?
    05-15-09 02:59 PM
    Did a search and found this, it sounds something like your issue, but may not be the same.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f50/new...ional+software
    05-15-09 05:30 PM
    Mine did that after an OS upgrade and I had to re-setup all of my accounts. I had to physically delete them, re-initialize them (or start them again), and had to re-set them up.

It was a pain in the a$$.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD