This is the second time this happens. My LED is solid blue. I notice something though. There are two led bulbs in the little thing. The bottom one is the one that alerts for SMS n stuff. The top one is status. So like when phone is dieing. That's the one that is solid blue. I did the options>status> test and nothing happened. I downloaded the flashlight app and it uses same led. The light refuses to turn off. Anyone have ideas? I'm gonna go to Verizon if it continues but I hope forum save me the trouble. Haha.
    01-29-10 11:41 AM
    Sorry dont know if there's any solution to this. Have you done any recent os updates? Maybe try reloading the os see if that works. If that doesnt then you should take to Verizon so they can just give you a new one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 11:52 AM
    Are you using a bluetooth device? Try removing the flashlight app and see if the LED stays blue.
    01-29-10 12:03 PM
    is bluetooth on?

do you have any apps that change the LED for notifications like berrybuzz, smartalerts or anything?
    01-29-10 12:11 PM
    Well I reloaded os twice. Loaded 148 and 323 but stayed same so I went back to .419 yeah bluetooth is off. Flashlight is deleted. I had buzzme pro. I re installed it and messed around but nothing. I noticed my screen won't dim either. It looks like its at 100 but I have it at 10 like always. Ugh fml.

01-29-10 03:03 PM
    From what I read by doing a quick google search, others that have had this same problem(with storms and various other models) were only able to get it taken care of by the provider. And all they did was replace the phone. Wish I could help more. Good luck to ya.

01-29-10 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD