ok dropped my storm 9530 into some water and as soon as it hit the water i grapped it took out the sim,battery,and media card and then threw it into a cup with rice after a few hours i took it out and it started up just fine but would frezze after a few seconds so i fully charged it then it got stuck in a reboot so i found out that it was nuked and found a how to on here to fix it after i did that it started back up fine yes everthing was deleted but my phone was a working again utill i figured out this morning that i have no MMS folder or the option to even send a MMS after looking farther into it i noticed i can no longer delete my emails from hand-held and email accont i just get the option to delete or cancle any one know whats going on? i have an unlocked 9530 on AT&T and i have full browser and everything just no MMS options any idea?
    02-11-10 10:33 AM
    You need to log into your BIS account and resend Service Books. Also go under Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table and hit Menu/Register Now.
    02-11-10 11:20 AM
    BIS account?
    02-11-10 11:53 AM
    02-11-10 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD