Well i got a replacement phone...
    i contacted aerize about transferring to my new phone...
    they said "Please contact the site from which the key was originally purchased and request a new serial number."
    Because "Aerize does not manage the serial numbers provided by our partners"

I got mine from the crackberry store.
    how do i go about getting it back on my new storm?
    01-12-09 09:22 PM
    I cant help you with that................ buy i do regret selling my 02 Busa lol
    01-12-09 09:25 PM
    I cant help you with that................ buy i do regret selling my 02 Busa lol
    arrrgh!!!

but i agree i would miss my busa
    01-12-09 09:30 PM
    I got mine from mobihand when Crackberry was giving them away for free. I contacted Aerize and they told me to contact the company that provided it. So I contacted Mobihand and they gave me a new serial number with the new PIN# that I provided them

Contact Crackberry with the new PIN# or whatever information you provided to get the code.
    01-12-09 09:51 PM
    I got the same runaround from Aerze. I got the program from CB when it was a freebie. Aerize told me to contact CB. I wrote to customer service. Did they contact you? because they did not contact me! I also found out the their Zip file program is not Storm compatible in spite of their claim that it is.
    01-12-09 10:53 PM
    If you got it during the free giveaway, contact mobihand. The email address is [email protected]. I gave them my old and new pin, the order number, and the serial for the original pin. They sent me a new serial right away. No problems. Hope this helps.
    01-12-09 11:04 PM
    If you got it during the free giveaway, contact mobihand. The email address is [email protected]. I gave them my old and new pin, the order number, and the serial for the original pin. They sent me a new serial right away. No problems. Hope this helps.
    Thanks. I will give it a try tomorrow. 73
    01-12-09 11:09 PM
    Yep, thats what I did and I got mine from the giveaway as well.
    01-13-09 07:58 AM
    I got mine from mobihand. When I got my replacement Storm I sent an email to mobihand. They replied with a new serial key in less than 24 hours.
    01-13-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD