So I purchased a linksys WVC54GCA network camera a few days back and have gone through tons of stress getting it setup due to the poor instructions provided by linksys, if it werent for me being an IT student I woulndt have been able to do half the stuff necessary to get this camera working as advertised......but to the point, I am here to give advice to anyone who is trying to view their already configured network camera on their storm... the following info helped me greatly! props to the poster of this info BlackBerry Support Community Forums - Blackberry Storm RTSP router settings for a linksys WVC54GCA wireless camera - BlackBerry 9500 Series Smartphone - BlackBerry Storm - BlackBerry Support Community Forums If after reading this info you still have trouble, feel free to PM me with any questions b/c I swear I grew a few grey hairs these past few days setting up this cam!!
    04-27-09 01:35 AM
    Thank you for this helpful solution. I have implemented your solution and it works great. One question, however. If you have two or more cameras, do they all require ports 5002-5003? I have tried other ports (5004-5005) and cannot get it to work. Hold that thought....just edited this post....did get it to work using ports 5011, 5012, and 5013 for my D-Link, reserving 5002 and 5003 for the Linksys. Works great!

Pi Variables
    Last edited by pi_variables; 08-07-09 at 07:52 PM.
    08-07-09 07:13 PM
    Thanks guys, Linksys support truly SUCKS!!!!! I'll try this on my Tour tonight, I also have two WVC54GCA's and been having trouble setting them up for both http and rtsp viewing. Got http finally working...... one more to go......
    Thanks again for sharing.
    09-17-09 03:18 PM
    Any advice on settings for the Curve 8330. I too have a WVC54GCA, but can not view camera. Got the linksys page before bolt upgraded to a new version. Tried ports 5000-5003 none work now.
    10-15-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD