This may not be news to some (hold ur flames) but i'd assume there are a few ppl here who this is new knowledge to. As much as I thought I knew about the Storm, I just realized this by mistake a few weeks ago...dont ya just love that? lol.

Anyways...when using the phone in suretype (and maybe other keyboards as well), if you highlight certain keys, additional characters will pop up. For example: hover your finger over the key that's home the letters "U" and "I." You'll see 8 new characters, once of which is the character that enables you to spell UberTwitter correctly. lol.

There are a number of keys in Suretype that have this capability, so check em out for urself. To those who this is news to, enjoy ur new feature!
    06-06-09 07:07 AM
    Thanks for the info . But this feature is noted in the...:ahem:... book .
    Last edited by Craterz; 06-06-09 at 08:10 AM.
    06-06-09 07:49 AM
    Thanks for the info . But this feature is noted in the.... book .
    yea, I'm 100% sure it was. But you know good and well us true crackies dont read the book, lol. We just take the phone out of the box and learn as we go (and thru crackberry of course). But yea, I knew a feature like that would be listed in the book, just assumed others were like me and didnt bother opening it. This was moreso for those ppl. I havent touched my book.
    06-06-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD