So I was using Yahoo calendar as a secondary back up calendar in case my blackberry calendar got compromised (happened once before). I now want to use the google calendar so I can sync my blackberry calendar w/ the google calendar, but don't know how to get it so that it's my default. I have ofcpa w/ a blue sqaure and facebook w/ a green square and would like google w/ a say pink square.
    07-30-09 02:25 PM
    I don't understand why my google calendar entries are showing up as Facebook entries on the calendar.
    07-30-09 02:27 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>default services and make sure your CICAL is set to your primary email address or your gmail address and NOT facebook.
    07-30-09 03:13 PM
    You could also use google sync
    07-30-09 04:09 PM
    when I sign into my google account, my sign in email is my yahoo acct. I figured if I used my yahoo account email to sign onto google I could have it synchronize my calendar. i don't use my gmail, but would I have to put that on my phone in order for the calendar to sync w/ google sync or to have gmail show up on my calendar (default services)?
    07-30-09 07:01 PM
    I no longer want to use my yahoo acct. calendar. I want to add a google calendar as a calendar. My calendar shows FB and yahoo, but how do I get my default setting to show gmail email instead of my yahoo? would I have to set up a gmail on my bb even though I don't use my gmail acct.? I don't mind putting it on my bb and then hiding it, but I"m not sure if this is what I need to do.
    07-30-09 08:09 PM
    I no longer want to use my yahoo acct. calendar. I want to add a google calendar as a calendar. My calendar shows FB and yahoo, but how do I get my default setting to show gmail email instead of my yahoo? would I have to set up a gmail on my bb even though I don't use my gmail acct.? I don't mind putting it on my bb and then hiding it, but I"m not sure if this is what I need to do.
    Take your Yahoo account and forward it to Gmail account and setup the calendar sync and such. then make sure you do what Grey said "Go to options>advanced options>default services and make sure your CICAL is set to your primary email address or your gmail address and NOT facebook."
    08-02-09 12:41 AM
    I use the google sync app...works great for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD