hey i had my storm 9530 unlocked and fully working on att. after a month of use i came to conclusion that i want to use it on my verizon contract again. I have ran into a problem. I have no service books. My phone wont connect to the internet and i have no browser. And also when i try and register my device on verizon BIS account it says the PIN is already in use. Is there anyways i can get generic vzw service books and get it working again? thank you in advance!
    03-11-09 11:09 PM
    If it's saying the pin is in use I think it's still attached to the ATT account somehow, but I might be wrong
    03-11-09 11:21 PM
    If it's saying the pin is in use I think it's still attached to the ATT account somehow, but I might be wrong
    Yup, need to get a call into AT&T consumer data support dept and ask them to "zero" out the PIN, freeing it up to be activated on VZW BIS again.
    03-11-09 11:28 PM
    When you first use the Storm on Verizon..What login and password did you use to set up your email through BIS? Try that login and password (if you still remember it) Go to this and try it https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

If that doesn't work you have to call Verizon Data Tech to reset it
    03-11-09 11:48 PM
    i dont remember it. but the question is if i was to add it back onto my att plan. would i have to ask verizon to ZERO out he PIN again or would i run into this same issue?
    03-13-09 03:18 AM
    i dont remember it. but the question is if i was to add it back onto my att plan. would i have to ask verizon to ZERO out he PIN again or would i run into this same issue?
    Well if you go back to your old phone on Verizon, when you switch them out it should release the Storm information... At least that's what I think it�s supposed to do.
    03-13-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD