I've tried agian and agian to get email setup and I dont have a BIS account setup for my phone. Since I have AT&T I have tried to go to their site but it says my phone is registered w/ another carrier so I tried to see if I could create an account on Verizons site and it gave me the create new account screen but said some functions may be disabled if I have not register my device. My question is if I want it up would there be any problems down the line after I create that account on Verizon's BIS site?
    05-10-09 09:59 PM
    I have also went to setup->personal email, then it loads the browser and a error pops up saying "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try agian later." Any help would be appreciated!
    05-10-09 10:15 PM
    I have read that you need Verizon to release the PIN from their system. If the phone was yours on verizon, just call them. If you bought it unlocked from someone else, then you'll likely have to call that person and have them call verizon. Do a search for releasing the PIN and you'll find lots of threads.
    05-10-09 11:02 PM
    Yeah I bought an unlocked verizon storm...was such a pain. Turned out i couldn't release the pin. had to sell it back to ebay =\...
    05-11-09 09:08 PM
    I apologize, though, that previous post wasn't very helpful. The point was to explain that it may be impossible to ever get the PIN released.
    05-11-09 09:09 PM
    Yea gonna have to get the PIN released from Verizon then call just get the data plan and goto att.blackberry.com and setup new account for BIS..and done
    05-12-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD