just a question ... if i lost my bbs ..and someone with a verizon line found it ..could the activate it on to their line? or how does the sim card work..im thinkin of buying one off my freind for my bro..but i dont know if it would work??
    03-18-09 12:09 PM
    just a question ... if i lost my bbs ..and someone with a verizon line found it ..could the activate it on to their line? or how does the sim card work..im thinkin of buying one off my freind for my bro..but i dont know if it would work??
    Are you saying your friend has a lost or stolen phone and you would like to buy it from him? If so do you really expect us to help you?
    03-18-09 12:18 PM
    no.. i already have abbs wat i am trying to do is pass it down to my little brother .. which he also has a verizon line.. i just want to know if verizon will allow him to upgrade or how does it work? because im sure the bbs has some kind of sim card ..so if i give it to my bro .. or if i sell it .. will whoever i give it to have a problem activating it with verizon.. or should i ask at the store..i didnt want to ask at the store cuz im sure they would rather my bro buy it off them an they wouldnt help me.. so yea
    03-18-09 12:24 PM
    What is a "bbs?". I know BB, BIS, BES, and even OPP (I'm down)...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 12:37 PM
    What is a "bbs?". I know BB, BIS, BES, and even OPP (I'm down)...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thinkin BBS is black berry storm

And why do u think if u go to the store they will try to sell you something u don't want. If you go into a store and say.. hey i want this phone on a new account they will say ok and make it happen...

Something is fishy here though....

And guess what, you don't even NEED to go to a store.. make a phone call, verizon customer service will be glad to help you
    03-18-09 12:53 PM
    you can activate it online if its a clean esn. sure sounds like its not tho.
    03-18-09 01:14 PM
    i guess..thnx
    03-18-09 01:28 PM
    If it reported stolen or something and you try to activate that ESN then the guys with the badges will be showing up soon to give you a pair of matching bracelets.
    03-18-09 06:45 PM
    no.. i already have abbs wat i am trying to do is pass it down to my little brother .. which he also has a verizon line.. i just want to know if verizon will allow him to upgrade or how does it work? because im sure the bbs has some kind of sim card ..so if i give it to my bro .. or if i sell it .. will whoever i give it to have a problem activating it with verizon.. or should i ask at the store..i didnt want to ask at the store cuz im sure they would rather my bro buy it off them an they wouldnt help me.. so yea
    Is that even English? I don't speak IM.
    03-18-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD