Alright, another question for you all.

I am trying to add a POP3 e mail acct to my storm and when I go into setup, then e mail settings I get the following error.
    Your account has been suspended. Please contact your system administrator
    I am on an exchange server, however, it has never stopped me from setting up additional POP3 e mail accounts before. Does the administrator have the ability of disabling this and thus that being the reason for the error?

Thanks in advance!
    01-20-09 11:35 PM
    I had the same thing happen to my phone when I went to email settings yesterday. I noticed I was'nt receiving any emails since my international plan started working.. I thought that might have to do something with it?!
    Facebook wont update either..
    Browser and bbm do work..
    any idea how to fix this anyone??
    01-21-09 01:31 AM
    01-21-09 01:35 AM
    I had the same thing happen when i went from BB > WinMo > BB. Somewhere in that I got that error. I just called tech support and they had me up and running. They had to fix it on their end.
    01-21-09 04:30 AM
    hey,

you need to contact your carrier - they have a blackberry admin tool - to view accounts and edit delete etc.... your account has been locked - BB don't really know why either sometimes... just ring verizon etc should be able to help you
    01-21-09 05:07 AM
    I never registered on the BB site to add e mails, always did that from the phone. Well I went from a BB device to a WinMo device back to a BB device so as the other person said, maybe that had something to do with it. Nonetheless, added the e mail from the Blackberry site and now all is well.

Thanks for the responses!
    01-21-09 10:29 PM
    The same thing happened to me when I switched from the global plan to the US one. I called VZW and was fixed in seconds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:41 PM
    hey,

you need to contact your carrier - they have a blackberry admin tool - to view accounts and edit delete etc.... your account has been locked - BB don't really know why either sometimes... just ring verizon etc should be able to help you
    Ditto. I had this issue come up recently and a 5 min. phone call to VZW support cleared it up for me.
    01-22-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD