so i accidentally deleted BB maps and now my WB wont work without it. i cant reinstall it because when i try it says that my storm does not meet the requirements for the app. all i can see is that my OS is NEWER than what is required by the BB maps app. WTF ??

can anyone give me a hand or will i have to take it to a verizon store tomorrow and have them reload it ?? thanx in advance
    05-01-09 08:18 PM
    What's WB in english?
    05-01-09 08:20 PM
    weather bug
    05-01-09 08:20 PM
    You should be able to reinstall BBmaps through your DM. WB doesn't work because its dependent on BBmaps for information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 08:26 PM
    Have you done a backup of your device? If yes, open up your blackberry desktop manager and reload your backed up files.

I can't help further but I will throw out a wild guess and say that you need to resend your service books to your phone. Just a guess.
    05-01-09 08:28 PM
    thanks guys ... i am in DM right now and adding it back as we speak. thanks again for the help.
    05-01-09 08:33 PM
    No worries. You may want to give Gmaps a try I think its way better than BBmaps in my opinion. Weatherbug will still work too as long as you leave BBmaps installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 08:56 PM
    thanks for all the info, i have a lot of adding to do !! lol
    05-01-09 09:27 PM
    I did that once and where did I find out that I needed BB maps ----on CB!!
    05-01-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD