Possible with verizon service?

If not, Is it possible to be notified when someone is trying to call while browsing?

I believe i have been missing many phone calls latley while Im browsing
    12-29-08 10:46 AM
    If you are browsing your phone rings just like normal, pops up with the normal incoming call screen.
    12-29-08 10:57 AM
    You can't use Voice and Data at the same time with CDMA.
    12-29-08 11:03 AM
    You can't use Voice and Data at the same time with CDMA.
    Correct, you can not talk on the phone while browsing the internet, but the phone still rings if you are in the middle of browsing.
    12-29-08 11:25 AM
    So how would you answer the phone call while browsing? Do you need to close out of the browser then answer the call? I've had this problem before and by the time I answered the call, they already hung up. Is there a quicker way to answer the calls while browsing?
    12-29-08 05:00 PM
    so i am on that m.moodio.fm on my phone right now streaming hot97... if someone calls me, the call screen should show up, and then i will answer the call, and the browser will just pause and it will come back when i hang up. i just used the camera while streaming, and it cut out the stream for a sec, but after the pic, it re-upped and got me some BIGGIE. im loving this moodio.
    12-29-08 05:02 PM
    So how would you answer the phone call while browsing? Do you need to close out of the browser then answer the call? I've had this problem before and by the time I answered the call, they already hung up. Is there a quicker way to answer the calls while browsing?
    you should see that you have a call ie.. caller id, then you just hit the answer button, and it will pause the browser until you hang up
    12-29-08 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD