is there a theme where all the icons are hidden so i can see the entire wallpaper?

also, for the themes that i changed the wallapaper there doesn't seem to be a way to reset the wallpaper that came with the theme unless i uninstall and reinstall?

any themes that doesn't lag on .109 when scrolling like the precision zen theme.
    03-01-09 03:32 PM
    Check out the Android theme. Personally, I've removed all the themes and gone back to the standard BB theme. They were nice, but I'll get back into them when the final Plazmic release comes. While the themes were nice, I just didn't like the lag and memory leaks.
    03-01-09 03:47 PM
    There's a great theme by JC Designs - Gadgetbean called Storm Zoom Crossbar Xtreme, it's available in the app store and it's pretty much the only one I use because I detest clutter :> You can customize the homescreen icons to however many you want (or don't want to appear there). I have only 4, (e.g. 1 row on precision zen). The best part is that you can "swipe" them off the screen kinda like the unlock function on iphone. Then swipe back in the opp. direction to get them back. Phone status info is confined to upper l&r-hand corners. It's pretty much the only theme I use. You won't b disappointed.
    03-01-09 08:36 PM
    Oh, and it's wallpaper friendly also...
    03-01-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD