I know a lot of us have been following this phone every minute of every day since the rumor of a touch screen blackberry was out. Now that it is getting close, are you guys as excited/anxious as you thought you would be? Can't hardly wait for those vzw/best buy/circuit city/bj's/costco or whatever retailers doors to open? I know I am more anxious than I have been about anything in a very long time. Makes you feel like a kid @ Christmas again. How do you guys feel? We've waited long enough and now the storm is coming along the shore!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kingohearts2005; 11-19-08 at 12:58 PM.
    11-19-08 12:55 PM
    the only way i can describe it sadly.... is a kid on christmas ... i am so damn excited everyone thinks im crazy .. family , friends .. but i am just stoke beyond belief.
    11-19-08 12:57 PM
    The One Phone to Rule Them All, And On The Network Bind Them!
    11-19-08 12:59 PM
    I just keep wanting to touch/click my Avatar!!
    11-19-08 01:04 PM
    I think my friends are glad its coming out i'll finally shut up about it....2ndly idk what im gonna do online after i get it crackberry's been opened 24/7 on my computer
    11-19-08 01:07 PM
    Yup, I've told my family that this is my Christmas gift to myself. I'm good if come Christmas day the only thing I have is to have fun watching my family with their gifts, maybe taking a little video with the Storm (I don't have a camera that does video).
    Haha, the sad thing is, this is my Christmas gift. So it'll be an early Christmas for me! I wouldn't want it any other way.
    I just keep wanting to touch/click my Avatar!!
    Yeah. Speaking of avatars, at least us gamers can play around with the new xbox experience for the next two days to keep our minds occupied during the wait.

I think my friends are glad its coming out i'll finally shut up about it....2ndly idk what im gonna do online after i get it crackberry's been opened 24/7 on my computer
    I'll probably get on crackberry using my storm and talk about the next big thing RIM probably will have conjoured up.

11-19-08 01:11 PM
    the only way i can describe it sadly.... is a kid on christmas ... i am so damn excited everyone thinks im crazy .. family , friends .. but i am just stoke beyond belief.

I'm with you on that... my wife is getting mad already, because I spend every second on CB reading about my future phone... blocking the computer, kids get mad, etc... counting hours already...
    11-19-08 01:17 PM
    o yah i forgot about the new xbox live i need to check it out !
    11-19-08 01:17 PM
    This is my early Christmas present too!
    I have one reserved at best buy and I am there first appointment at 10am.
    BUT
    I will be in line at 7am at my verizon store to see if i can get one 3 hours before, if that fails i will head over to get my 10am one.
    Legolus
    11-19-08 01:22 PM
    I'll just be glad when I have it already!!!! Then I can finally shut up about it and get some damn sleep lol
    11-19-08 01:22 PM
    I'm crossing my fingers and going to expense mine, my company will reimburse us for the device and the data plan. Hopefully they won't balk at my new device.
    11-19-08 01:25 PM
    My wife got so tired of me constantly checking Crackberry for updates on the Storm that she is now getting one too!!! I'm so excited!
    11-19-08 01:26 PM
    Yes, I have been called a dork more times in the last two weeks than the entire rest of my 31 years on this planet. Oh well. I am just THAT excited.
    11-19-08 01:33 PM
    Everytime my brother shows up. He says am I going to marry the damn phone. I'm usually just here posting. But before I kept checking up on when was release date coming.
    11-19-08 01:36 PM
    This site has the perfect name because I do feel like a 'Crack Addict' when it comes to following every little thing about this device. I try to keep telling myself 'it's just a electronic device' but it's not working!

Time to go see what the latest thread is saying!!!
    11-19-08 02:06 PM
    I haven't been this geared up for a phone since the release of the Treo 600 back in 2003!!
    11-19-08 02:12 PM
    I have agreed with my wife that this is my Christmas present to myself! She gets ticked off everytime I talk about it, got even more pissed when she saw that I had laid out practically a snowsuit in the event I decide to wake up at 5AM to go wait in line. If I can't get it at the VZW store at 7AM, I have one guaranteed at 10 AM at both Costco and Best Buy! I don't know about anyone else, but I can't stop thinking about it at this point, i have lost thousands of dollars in productivity at my business reading these posts, even offered $1000 if someone would sell me one early!
    11-19-08 02:16 PM
    o yah i forgot about the new xbox live i need to check it out !
    It's not the greatest thing in the world although it does have a cleaner look than the old dashboard.

Marketplace is barely working though :[
    11-19-08 02:19 PM
    My wife got so tired of me constantly checking Crackberry for updates on the Storm that she is now getting one too!!! I'm so excited!
    My girlfriend finally figured out that the reason I had been checking Crackberry so much was because I was getting myself the Storm for my birthday. She stopped talking to me after that...
    11-19-08 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD