This is the second time in a week that this has happened.
    Pulled it out of either the BB leather holster with the flap+belt clip or the leather sleeve holder and the 9530 had shut off. In both cases, the battery was at 80%+ and when put away & it was up and running. The auto start/shut off was not activated.

Trying to start it by holding down the bottom right red phone did nothing. Holding it down maybe 15 seconds produced a RED LED light blinking followed seconds later by a small rotating clock in the middle of the screen followed by the screen going from black to white with a blue line at the bottom going left to right as if it's loading something followed by the startup screen and full use.

Possible SOLUTION??
    With the BB leather holster with the belt clip on the back, if the 9530 is put into the holster with the 9530 face screen facing towards the belt clip, that when it turns off within an hour . . . facing forward, no shut off as yet. Today, bought a BB sleeve hoster and it happened to me again after resting for 30 minutes. I've marked which way the 9530 went in and now trying the reverse direction and will see.

Has anyone else had this problem???
    12-22-08 12:23 PM
    Was this after a .83 upgrade?
    12-22-08 12:40 PM
    Could be issues with .83 OS (some have reported this sometimes), but if not, I would get the device replaced possibly if an OS reload of .75 does not fix it.
    12-22-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD