Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device

i get that error when i switch apps to the browser (its not on my app list for some reason idk why?)

ive registered the storm to replace my curve, i CANNOT bbm but i can text/make phone calls

ive resent service books through the BIS website and i did follow instructions in the storm on at&t thread in the tips section of the forum. after doing this i transferred my data from curve to the storm via desktop manager and it completed successfully.
    it also only shows edge, initially on boot it says EDGE but quickly changes and never switches back

how can i get my browser to work? and bbm ?
    Last edited by amer1337; 06-23-09 at 06:40 PM.
    06-23-09 06:32 PM
    did follow everything in that thread?

from att storm thread:
    "Also you need TCP configurations in Options>Advanced Options>TCP. APN should say wap.cingular Username: [email protected] Password: CINGULAR1 "
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-23-09 at 06:40 PM.
    06-23-09 06:38 PM
    yep i followed it down to the letter. my TCP/IP page has that username and pw and the APN name is wap.cingular ill retry the password mabye i typed it in wrong

edit: password was in right, retyped it in and it still only gives me edge with no browser or bbm
    Last edited by amer1337; 06-23-09 at 07:13 PM.
    06-23-09 07:08 PM
    i tried redoing the steps and it looks like it TRIES to work, browser at least opens now but it still doesnt load and when i click on a website in my bookmark list it just sits there, never actually does anything.

BBM still doesnt work

this is very frustrating any ideas?
    06-23-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD