I've had my storm for 2 weeks as of yesterday and have been running into this issue now every few days it seems. I first noticed, the day that i got it, that the date and time were off after going through initial setup. I found the date/time options and corrected the issue (set to pull time from the network) and all was good. A few days passed and I was looking through some emails and noted that the date was a week ahead of actual again. Went into settings, changed to pull time from BB this time and all was good again. There has been another incident of this in the last week at some point (guessing monday the 16th) where I set it back to pull from network again and went on about my business. So this morning, again I notice it's ahead a week. I go back through some messages to when I recall texting while watching american idol tuesday night, the 17th. lol Those message were all time stamped the 24th which is a week later, so at that time the clock was off again. I apparantly have just not noticed it since then until this morning. So, any ideas what might be going on here? I have my time zone correctly set a GMT-5 for east coast and there's really no other options that I have been able to find which should influence this. Other than this issue, and the fact that the email that I've heard so many good things about for years lacks the ability to create some sort of organizable file structure, I have to say I've been pretty pleased with this phone so far. Coming from a TREO 650 there is a WORLD of difference.

Tia for any info you all may be able to provide...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD