9500 reload software 507 error ! Help, please!
Hey guys, so my iphone broke and i found my bb 9500 and I tried to turn it on , but it keeps showing white screen with black:"reload software:507 "written on it. I don't have my usb cable and I simply cannot find it! Is there any way I can reload the software without installing the bb manager on my Mac or the usb cable? thanks
So I got usb cable and a pc ( I tried loading the OS on the mac, but with no luck) . I downloaded the BB desktop manager and followed the instruction on how to reload a nuked bb , but when I open loader.exe it doesn't have any available ports to choose from! Any ideas?
- By jmcarrillo in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2010, 04:58 PM
- By sundancekid32 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2009, 03:13 AM
- By RealMadrid_Berry in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-02-2009, 02:36 AM
- By stayfly in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 26Last Post: 03-31-2009, 01:45 PM
- By mxrider821 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2009, 02:57 PM