Hey! I'm new at posting on forums so excuse me if I'm missing some important information to possibly solve this problem...

I just installed the blackberry storm 4.7.0.90 software and everything is working fine until I set my wallpaper for my home screen. When I zoom in on a landscape picture and set it as my wallpaper, there is a white bar that seems to shift the picture down. If I don't zoom in, the picture is fine and centered on the background. But if i zoom in, and then set, that white bar keeps appearing

At first I thought the installation had affected my media card, so I tried another media card with different pictures and it still did the same thing.

In portrait mode it works fine since the picture covers the whole screen. but it only seems to be a problem with the landscape, zoomed.

Anyone else with this problem? or any suggestions?

Thanks!
    01-29-09 01:51 AM
    have you pulled the battery yet?

there are some issues with 90

check the main page for threads to read through regarding others issues.

you can also use the search function at the top to research more specific ques.

use the advanced option to narrow your seaarch
    01-29-09 02:11 AM
    There is a workaround to this. It has happened to me. from the main screen hit menu and click on options. Its a screen where you can choose how many rows of icons appear on main screen and also has on the bottom a wallpaper button.

If you set your wallpaper from there you wont get the problem. Its only when you set it directly from picture folder.

Hope this helps
    01-29-09 10:34 AM
    There is a workaround to this. It has happened to me. from the main screen hit menu and click on options. Its a screen where you can choose how many rows of icons appear on main screen and also has on the bottom a wallpaper button.

If you set your wallpaper from there you wont get the problem. Its only when you set it directly from picture folder.

Hope this helps
    it didn't work again. Even the preview of the picture next to the "change wallpaper" has the white bar on top of the photo. I tried adding another picture to my media card and tried it again and it still doesn't work.

thanks for the help though. I'll keep tinkering with it...

but this still isn't enough to make me downgrade back to .75!
    01-30-09 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD