I searched and while some had similar questions, none were exactly the same.

I have the STORM and I moved songs over to my STORM. About 200 actually and then I see it's full. So I deduct it must not be moving them to my 8GB card.

I don't see the option either in Roxio Media manager or under the Syncing option. I don't see the 8GB card any where.

I've done the mass storage enabling (which most people do and they see it). I've taken out the memory card, put it back in, nothing.

My memory card actually came in my storm when I got it...was this everyone else's experience? Let me know if you have suggestions. I need to move this music from my device to the card soon.

Thanks.
    12-12-08 11:09 AM
    Check in Options --> Memory to see if even recognizes your Media Card. It should be near the bottom. I never had luck with using the software to move files. I just plugged it in, and went to my computer to move the files. I had a problem with that though, I have to restart the PC and then plug the storm in or I can not see all the drives/files.
    12-12-08 11:16 AM
    As it is in life, I just tried it again and like magic, that SD card popped up. I then CUT and pasted it the music from the Device into the SD card. It's 50% done so far and going okay....

anyone else have any advice? Can I set the default to where it always moves music into the media card instead of the device?
    12-12-08 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD