Hey guys, I am patiently waiting on the arrival of my storm at my local Telus, Not one in central NF has gotten there hands on one to date. I'm first on there list to get one, as a new customer switching over from bell. I have to pick out a voice and data plan before it arrives so i have everything GTG. My question is 30$ for the 500mb's of data is that alot? Im really not familiar with data on phones. Is that enough for using the phones Internet/email every day? Or should i pay the extra 15$ a month for unlimited data?
    12-20-08 03:34 PM
    Hey guys, I am patiently waiting on the arrival of my storm at my local Telus, Not one in central NF has gotten there hands on one to date. I'm first on there list to get one, as a new customer switching over from bell. I have to pick out a voice and data plan before it arrives so i have everything GTG. My question is 30$ for the 500mb's of data is that alot? Im really not familiar with data on phones. Is that enough for using the phones Internet/email every day? Or should i pay the extra 15$ a month for unlimited data?
    It really depends on what you do. Email that is PLENTY. For your everyday typical internet browsing like checking the news, social site, check the forums and what not I think 500MB should be plenty. Why not test it out for a month, see what your usage is, and then adjust your plan accordingly?
    12-20-08 03:39 PM
    I could do that, I just wanted to know how much you could use the net/email with 500mb's of data wouldn't want to go over by alot on my first month because overage charges are alot :P. I think i would be safe with 500 though.
    12-20-08 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD