1.) what is the max storage capacity of my blackberry email and gmail email account on the storm...is it over 20mb?

2.) Are the Blackberry Bold Earphones better than the Storm's?

3.) does the storm doc to go program read .wps files

4.) how do i rearrange the icon for my homescreen like having the video camera appear as an icon?

5.)my mem card when connected displays the mem card folder only as a music folder so i cant see pics, videos or the ringtones folder....sometimetimes it even list nothing on the card at all..i tried formatting the card on the blackberry but the problem still remains...how do i fix this?
    01-11-09 12:25 PM
    for #4) touch the icon you wanna move..it'll turn blue...then press the BB home key ...select move...

If an icon you want does not appear on the home screen...you may need to move them from the application or download file to the home screen.
    01-11-09 12:37 PM
    1.) The max storage capacity locally is only limited by the amount of device memory you have left. As for server based, I'm not sure about bb email since I don't think it stays on the server but gmail stays on their server and is limited to 7300 MB unless you archive them then it's up to 5 GB currently.

2.) Yes the earphones that come with the bold are better. If I remember correctly, the bold came with the premium earphones while the storm comes with the regular ones.

3.) I don't think the storm can read .wps files. I just tried opening a works file on my storm with latest version of documents to go and it wouldn't work. Also it is not listed as one of the compatible formats on their site.

4.) Tap the icon you want to move, press the bb button, then select move to move them around the home screen. If you want to move them between folders choose move to folder and select the folder instead.

5.) You are not looking at the storm through mass storage mode. You need to: Options> Memory> Memory Card Support: On and Mass Storage Mode Support: ON

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ArmaK; 01-11-09 at 01:05 PM.
    01-11-09 12:46 PM
    3.) I don't think the storm can read .wps files. I just tried opening a works file on my storm with latest version of documents to go and it wouldn't work. Also it is not listed as one of the compatible formats on their site.

5.) You are not looking at the storm through mass storage mode. You need to: Options> Memory> Memory Card Support: On and Mass Storage Mode Support: ON

thanks and in regards to these questions:

1 - what files does the storm read?

2 - my storm is on mass storage mode but its still giving me the same problem...what should i do?
    01-11-09 02:19 PM
    If your phone is in mass mode you should see Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2; 1 is phone memory and 2 is the media card, which is the one you want to access.
    01-11-09 02:40 PM
    My Storm came with the premium headphones but I think they're terrible when compared to iPod etc.
    01-11-09 02:41 PM
    thanks and in regards to these questions:

1 - what files does the storm read?
    1) The storm can read many different formats.
    With the Attachment Services for email:
    * Microsoft� Word (.doc and .dot)
    * Microsoft Excel (.xls)
    * Microsoft PowerPoint� (.ppt)
    * Corel� WordPerfect� (.wpd)
    * Adobe� PDF (.pdf)
    * Vcards (.vcf)
    * HTML attachments (.htm and .html)
    * Music: WMA, WAV and MP3
    * File types listed above archived in .zip format

With documents to go:
    * Word 97, 2000, X, XP, 2003, 2007 for Windows
    * Word 98, 2001, 2004, 2008 for Macintosh
    * Excel 97, 2000, X, XP, 2003, 2007 for Windows
    * Excel 98, 2001, 2004, 2008 for Macintosh
    * PowerPoint 97, 2000, X, XP, 2003, 2007 for Windows
    * PowerPoint 98, 2001, 2004, 2008 for Macintosh
    * Adobe� PDF with Premium Edition

A few of the formats native to the device:
    * Music: AAC, AMR, M4A, MID, MP3, SMF, WAV and WMA
    * Video: 3GP, AVI, MOV, MP4 and WMV

01-11-09 04:57 PM
    My Storm came with the premium headphones but I think they're terrible when compared to iPod etc.
    I 2nd that. They are way 2 soft and its funny how they give that message about damage to your hearing.
    01-11-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD