In the last two days I've tried to download two different apps to try out - Google Sync and Superpages - and for both I get a 403 Forbidden Error. I had never had it before, so why I am being forbidden from accessing app files? Anybody seen this before?
    03-20-09 09:27 AM
    Are you using BES? If so, change your browser settings from "Blackberry Browser" to "Internet Browser", you might be using your company's firewall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 10:18 AM
    Nope, don't think so at least (its always confused me), but its a personal phone. Saw that solution somewhere else but I don't have an "Internet Browser" option, just "Telus WAP Browser".
    03-20-09 11:13 AM
    I've had that issue before but with a different phone (when I had the samsung rant) it wasn't the phone nor the service provider it was something in between and I wasn't able to access the internet at all. My service provider ended up terminating my plan and starting me over completely...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 11:25 AM
    My only other suggestion would be to download a third-party browser such as Opera or Bolt and try downloading it from there...good luck!
    03-20-09 12:24 PM
    Hmmm, alright, well I tried to just get Opera Mini but there is no Storm option on the download page (although I did do it before OTA before I decided I'd rather use the default Browser). Bolt only has OTA as far as I can tell. And I think I will need to call Telus.
    03-20-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD