My 4 buttons at the bottom stay lit up after the screen dims out. Any suggestions? I use storm slider, and it seems to happen both when i use the lock button & when it just dims out after time.
    02-10-10 04:51 PM
    I am having the same issue. I can't tell if it is coming from stormslider or not. I think i will have to remove it and see. But I know any time my screen fades, my buttons don't.
    02-10-10 04:56 PM
    I just saw it being discussed in the storm slider thread. No fix right now it seems. Weird, as this seems to have just started happening in the last few days. Either that, or I didn't notice it before now.
    02-10-10 05:05 PM
    mine started doing this today too... its freaking annoying. and i just installed the paid version of stormslider, i use to have teh free version... i say thats totally the reason.
    02-14-10 09:56 PM
    As soon as I uninstalled the latest version of SS and pulled the battery the issue stopped. Too bad as I have used SS since dmg released it but the battery drain was killing me.

The good news is that I'm confident that dmg will fix the issue as soon as he can and we can all enjoy one of the best apps ever made for the storm again. I will wait patiently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 09:03 AM
    It has been discussed in SS thread and yes DMG is working on a fix right now. Updates will be coming soon.

and on that note.. this happened to me a couple times.. usually after a call and i didnt end it or didnt turn off speakerphone first. Once I made sure I turned off speaker and hit the red end key .. it didnt happen again. Dont know if thats the case with yall .. but thats my story.
    02-15-10 09:31 AM
    Try going into options, screen/keyboard, and change "automatically dim backlight" to off. Not sure why, but this worked for me.
    02-15-10 02:05 PM
    Mine did that to me every once in a while... it got really annoying when I was talking on the phone in the dark.
    02-16-10 12:15 AM
    another solution is to hit the lock button at the top .. that will dim the buttons
    09-01-10 10:05 PM
    Funny cuz I never noticed this until today. When I did a security wipe a few days ago, I had to re-enter my activation code. Also funny b/c SS was not working 100% for months until I did a wipe... After that it was pretty solid and suddenly, I noticed the lights and remember seeing this thread.
    09-02-10 08:50 PM
    I can't seem to find a way to shut them off other than using the top lock button.
    Would like to disable to save battery.
    09-17-11 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD