just wondering.
    11-23-08 04:02 PM
    Anyone?????
    11-23-08 05:59 PM
    I went to 2 Verizon stores (not corporate) yesterday to see a demo. They each told me that they were getting a shipment tomorrow. I put my name on the lists (at both stores) and they will give me a call tomorrow when it comes in. I would check with stores that are off the beaten path.
    11-23-08 06:28 PM
    The authorized VZ dealer around the corner from my house will have their shipment tomorrow, and i will get a call when that is and go pick up my Storm.
    11-23-08 06:30 PM
    The local Verizon authorized agent (The Cellular Connection, a VZW Premium Retailer) is getting another shipment in tomorrow (and mine's part of the shipment)... I'll get a ring when mine's in.
    11-23-08 07:08 PM
    I have had no luck with getting a storm yet. I called Bestbuy today (Sunday) at 6pm just for the **** of it. I was told they had one left. I raced down there and made it before anyone purchased it. Then I was made aware that Bestbuy will not give me my new every two $100 credit towards the phone. I winded up walking away from it. So I would tell people to call Bestbuy if there looking. The one in Fort Myers Florida has one left as of tonight!
    11-23-08 07:46 PM
    My local store said they were getting some in tuesday or wednesday and will deffinitely have enough for their first list which i'm on, so im prettty excited but you never know, verizon doesnt seem so reliable on this one....
    11-23-08 07:52 PM
    bump? Anyone else know of authorized agents/3rd party retailers getting some stock today?
    11-24-08 08:07 AM
    we got some on friday and ofcourse they were sold. Got another shipment in today!! On thing that sucks is most eveybody on here is no where close to me!!! I have two sitting right beside me here in Greensboro, NC!! and about 100 back in inventory closest!
    11-26-08 11:23 AM
    i called besy buy near my house and they said they are getting some in and to call back in an hour when the truck is unpacked...the thing is i ordered through telesales and got the "order is being processed email". i don't want to wait any longer but i also don't want the hastle of cancelling my order
    11-26-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD